- To identify, encourage and promote Cameroonians of all ages and genders with proficient leadership abilities to run for public office at all levels of government;
- To inspire and imbue in each citizen a renewed love of fatherland and a readiness to serve and to defend it honestly as the basis for the attainment of the fruits of the land of promise.
- To fight for the equitable distribution of power and wealth to ensure that every citizen can attain the promise of their fatherland embodied in a good home, education, healthcare and social amenities;
- To work for the creation of a system which promotes a strong and vibrant private-enterprise economy operating within a broad framework of national economic policy.
- To promote the ideals of national sovereignty in all affairs and restore the unity and integrity of our National Territory.
- To work for the creation of a government which recognizes that the indigenous peoples of the Cameroon, and their descendants overseas form a single brethrenhood, and to adopt political, cultural, economic, and social mechanisms that build bridges between all Cameroonians.